Sean Broderick is one of the most highly regarded aviation journalists. He inherited av gas in his veins from his father.
Twenty-six years ago, Sean started at the bottom of the Airbus organizational chart. The breadth of his aviation knowledge is shown by his resume thereafter:
- Four years as a consultant in which he supported the award of a U.S. Part 121 certificate.
- A dozen years with one of the best aviation associations where he was the magazine editor and communications executive.
- More than 15 years of writing for some of the major aviation weekly publications providing incredibly insightful articles on maintenance, MRO and safety.
- Sean holds degrees from:
- James Madison University with a B.S. in Communications (’91)
- M.S. in Integrated Marketing Communications (’13) from West Virginia University